Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Toronto's One of a Kind Show continues to thrill

I attended the Spring One of a Kind Show yesterday and found a few vendors that thrilled me:

Here are some of my favourites -

I fell in love with Montreal based company Cokluch. They create leather goods from recycled leather. I especially like their hooded bomber style jacket (back view shown). I have pondered buying it for two days!


Designer Sonja den Elzen caught the eyes of my friend Stephanie. Sonja's line Thieves is highly impressive. Her store is at 1156 Queen Street West. The dress Steph picked up looks stunning on her.

The Urban Quilt Company has exactly what I am looking for. When my Grandpa passed away, I saved all of his clothes with hopes of having a couple lap quilts made. These gals can do just that.
Check out their website to view some of their progressive quilt designs.

Lastly, my favourite booth at the OOAK show is TresNormale. These silk screened shirts feature interesting pictures of some of Toronto's best known landmarks, such as the CN Tower, The Distillery District, The TTC and Spadina to name a few. I also love that TresNormale silk screens their business cards on fabric, as well as printing their info inside each tshirt. They are comfy and cute. I always get compliments. The only down fall - although the shirts are printed in Canada, they are made in the USA.

Here are a few of the TresNormale designs:


















If you haven't been to the OOAK show, I encourage you to check out their website and attend the next one. There is something for everyone.

Happy gift giving!
the Gift Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment