Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I have an addiction ... I am crazy about stationary!!!

I am crazy about stationary! I have a bankers box under my bed full of at least 40 different card designs.Thank you, congratulations, just because, blank, Happy Birthday ... Cards for every occasion.

In today's electronic world, I still think a hand written card is the best way to say thank you, cheer someone up or to just let them know that you are thinking of them. Receiving a hand written card always puts a smile on my face.

While a box of cards may not be an appropriate stand alone gift, I do think it is a great add-on to any gift. For example, you may choose to give some blank handmade cards that your friend can use any time or perhaps personalized initial cards which your friends may want to send after

My favourite places to buy greeting cards are Winners and Homesense. For $3-10 you can pick up boxes of greeting cards by Pepperpot, the American Greeting Card Company, the MOMA and many other well known stationary companies.

Just the other day I picked up a box of 30 cards on sale for $6. This was a lucky find. If you are a Winners or Homesense shopper, finding cards to suit your style won't be hard.

I recently stumbled upon Toronto card designer Jennifer Pinsent. While her cards are a bit more expensive than I usually spend ($6-12), Jennifer's collection of cards, "All Things Jenuine" are smart and unique.

Below are a few of Jennifer's FANTASTIC designs.

















Happy Gift Giving!
The Gift Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment