Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 21, 2009

The perfect hostess gift?

Today I was posed the question, what is the perfect hostess gift? I think it really depends on the host and their likes and dislikes, but here are a few of my favourites:


1) Attending a summer garden party? Consider this unique gift. Buy three different magazines- magazines that will interest your host or hostess. Buy a basket or container to display each of the magazines. Add some tissue paper and a note card offering a subscription to one of magazines you gifted. Voila! A perfect yet practical gift, that will keep on giving all year.

2) Who doesn't love organic soaps? Check out Homesense for the greatest collection of delicious organic soaps that will make your senses dance and your hostess smile.

3) It isn't the delicious scents that make me love the fragrance lamps by Lampe Berger of Paris, it is their classic bottle designs. They look similar to elegant perfume bottle. Lampe Berger makes it possible to improve air quality and to fragrance it. What hostess wouldn't want one?



4) After falling in love with Paris, I found the nicest kitchen towels with the Eiffel Tower embroidered on them. I also bought a set for my good friend and wrapped them nicely with a ribbon. Although they were only towels, they look classic in my friend's kitchen and she loved them.

5) Stationery - I am obsessed! At my last Friday sushi and wine night with Tara & Amy I brought each of them a box of Kate Spade "circus tent" design stationery. I bought it thinking that the stylish Kate Spade box would look beautiful on their desks. This gift got a lot of smiles.

Be creative, be fun ... make your gift the perfect one!
The Gift Geek
http://thankyouiloveit.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment