Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Thank You to all of my blog visitors!

I have been blogging as part of Thank You! I Love It! for the past month or so. I want to thank everyone for reading and for your comments. You are all blowing me away with your unique gifting ideas. I am learning a lot along the way.

Thank you as well to everyone who has told everyone about the Gift Geek, including the Menu Maniac (check out the small gift I sent her - she blogged about it) and Blanket Statements. I have said it several times on my blog. I love Admiral Road blankets and their blog "Blanket Statements" is fantastic!

I hope you are all enjoying the blog. If you find a unique gift, please tell me about it.

Keep the gifts unique -
The Gift Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment