Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

To wrap or to bag?

I am not big on wrapping gifts. Maybe because I am not good at it. I typically resort to bags (usually cute reusable shopping bags) and tissue paper, but recently I bought The Ultimate Gift Wrap Collection for under $12. The kit comes with 10 complete - 7 piece Coordinating gift wrap set comes in a great reusable box and includes.

Each gift wrap set includes:
-gift wrap (2 sheets - 20 x28 inches)
-tissue paper (2 sheets - 20 x 28 inches)
-satin ribbon (6 1/2 feet
-gift tag
-handcrafted greeting card.

The box the wrapping paper came in (magnetic closure)

An example of one of the 10 wrapping sets

The back of the box shows all 10 wrapping paper sets

This product is available through Readon Products, an Ontario based company. Some of the cards aren't as nice as others, but the wrapping paper and colour combinations are great!

I am making an effort to wrap more gifts, especially when I can find a wrapping paper deal like this, but for the most part I prefer reusable paper gift bags or reusable shopping bags - there are so many cute ones out there.


No matter how you wrap it, remember to think about the environment!
The Gift Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment