Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Handmade has never looked so good!

My find of the week comes courtesy of my good friend Krista. During a recent visit to North Bay, Krista asked me if I knew of a website called etsy.com. I replied no, but made sure I added it to my list of sites to visit. I'm glad I did. The site is filled with unique handmade gifts. Here are some of my favourites:
Text Color
For the photography Lover-




For the proud Mom or Grandma-



Need a unique shower gift?




The unique gift ideas are endless on etsy. Search around and you will surely find the perfect gift for the most perfect occasion.

Need the perfect gift? Message me and let me know what you are looking for. I enjoy the hunt!

Happy gift giving!
the Gift Geek

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your blog...can't believe I am just discovering it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the find of the week and for reading. It is good to know that I am not the only one reading! haha.

    ReplyDelete