Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I want June Cleaver's wardrobe!

Some may think I am strange for this stationery purchase, but it is one of my favourite finds.

Remember when Ward and June Cleaver would get dressed up for a night on the town? I always loved June's outfits. I think this is why I purchased this last set of cards.

Vintage Delight Note card Set
20 Cards in five designs with coloured envelopes
Made by: Post Mark
Distributed by Masterpiece studios
Purchase Price: $7.99



With funny phrases like "I'll admit it ... I'm really tight with my fridge" and "I'm the one who put the kitsch in kitchen" these vintage greeting cards make me smile.

When is the last time you mailed a card for no reason?
The Gift Geek

1 comment:

  1. These cards are VERY cute! It's always nice to have random cards lying around to give our for no reason! =)

    ReplyDelete