Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Traveling with Jewelery?


As my sister is moving to China for six months, I wanted to get her a birthday gift that she could take with her. I knew she didn't have a travel jewelery case, so I decided to get her just that. Before I went to Paris last year I looked for one of these , with no luck. I then found out Avon offers/has offered several great jewelery travel cases:

1) Treasures Portfolio: (pg. 125) a very thin jewelery portfolio (pink) that comes with a travel jewelery roll inside (shown below). This is the case I bought for Emma. She likes that the portfolio is so thin, and has the option of taking the removable jewelery roll with her on weekend trips. $24.99


2) Avon once sold a jewelery holder that you can hang on the back of a door and includes a removeable travel pouch. I own this and love it!

3) Oriental Blossom Hanging Jewellery Organizer: has 75 plastic pockets and 9 necklace snap tabs to store all your jewellery! Hang in closet or on back of door. Folds up for easy storage. Open: 45.5 cm H x 71 cm W (18 x 28”). Closed: 45.5 cm H x 33 cm W (18 x 13”). Non-woven polypropylene and PVC. $19.99

Keep your gifts unique and your jewelery tangle free,
The Gift Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment