Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Favourite Stationery Finds #1

As I mentioned in a previous post, I love stationery. There is nothing better than receiving a card in the mail to lift your spirits or just make you smile. I always make sure I have a box of blank cards in my desk at my office. You never know when you will need a card to thank someone.

Over the next week I will share some of my favourite and inexpensive stationery and wrapping finds.

Today I came upon a great stationery find. I stopped by HomeSense to pick up a couple things and I had to check-out the stationery area - my favourite place to purchase cards and wrapping.

Favourite Find #1
My find: 9 Doodle Correspondence Cards with Yellow-Lined Envelopes - 3 Designs - Better Late Than Never, Wish You Were Here and Morning Sunshine
Designer: Kate Spade
Distributed by: Crane & Co.
Regular Price: $30
Purchase Price: $12.99 at HomeSense



I am going to keep these adorable cards at my desk. I think they will put a smile on the face of those receiving them.

Note: These would also make a great hostess gift. I am kicking myself. I should have picked up more.

Remember- you never need a reason to send a card. A "just because card" is often the nicest card of all.

The Gift Geek

Update: I had to go back to HomeSense to see if they brought in anymore Kate Spade stationery ... I lucked out and bought two boxes of really cute blank note cards which I will use as hostess gifts. I also did a little dance in the store when I found two packs of Kate Spade invite cards ... When is the last time you received a party invite in the mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment