Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 19, 2010

The perfect Mo Sista thank-you card

For the third year in a row I am participating in Movember. During the month of November men (Mo Bros) grow moustaches (Mos) in support of men's health (In Canada -Prostate Cancer Canada). Women (Mo Sistas) can also participate by providing the Mo Bros with morale support and collecting donations for the cause.

This year, I have collected $1000 (so far) from my generous sponsors. To thank them I ordered the most fabulous personalized cards from etsy store ylimepulp. The seller changed the cards to read Mo Sista (rather than mister) and my full name.


Although the seller is in the U.S.A, the cards arrived within a week and a half. I am going to frame one of my cards for my desk as the 3D moustache makes me smile every time I look at the card.

ylimepulp has a wide variety of stationery, which makes this gift geek very excited.

Thank you Emily from ylimepulp for putting a smile on this Mo Sista and all of my Movember sponsors.

Check out Emily's shop and tell her the gift geek sent you.

It's gift giving time - keep it unique!
The Gift Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment