Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

One Pair Sold = One Pair Donated

While TOMS Shoes aren't new, I purchased my first pair this summer and can't rave enough. Being a good citizen is very important to be. When I can pair giving back with shopping - COUNT ME IN!

With every pair of shoes you purchase, TOMS will give pair of new shoes to a child in need - One for One.

Check out their website and when you order your TOMS (and I know you will), order a half a size smaller than you wear. They will be tight when you get them, but they will stretch after a few wears.

Here are a few of my favourite styles:
I own this classic Burlap pair of TOMS

I saw a person wearing this pair of glitter TOMS the other day. ADORABLE!

TOMS introduced their wedge shoes this year. LOVE!

Yours in gift giving & shoe shopping -

The Gift Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment