Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rhys Turned 1 with a personalized book

For my special friend Rhys' first birthday I bought him the most amazing personalized story book from Shutterfly. Now I have seen these types of books before and they have been fairly poor quality. My purchase was quite the opposite. For $35 (reg $39.99) I received a high quality, personalized book for my little friend. I provided Shutterfly with a photo of Rhys, his birth date, hometown etc.

Here is how it turned out:

Hard Cover cover book featuring Rhys


One of the photos of Rhys inside the book

Another photo inside the book - excuse the photo quality - taken with my blackberry

Throughout the book Rhys' name, city, birthday and more are woven through the book. I was so happy to receive an email from Rhys' mom with the photos below telling me how much the little man liked his gift.

Rhys with his new book and a bit more hair ;)

He recognized himself!

Shutterfly offers Sesame Street, Dora, Diego and Sponge Bob personalized book. Order before Aug 10, 2011 and save 30%. Purchase the book for only $27.99.

Yours in Gift Giving -
The Gift Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment