Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sarah Richardson made my Mom cry!

My mom is a huge Sarah Richardson (design guru) fan, so when I had the opportunity to meet her, I had to ask her for an autograph. Being the classy woman she is, she was happy to personalize a photo of herself writing - "Merry Christmas Sheryl - Sarah Richardson"

I framed the photo in a beautiful silver frame that even Sarah Richardson would approve of and put it under the tree on Christmas day. My mom's mouth dropped to the floor when she saw what it was, followed my a few tears.

Even though it is August, Sarah Richardson's autographed "Merry Christmas" photos still has a prominent home in my parent's living room.

Thanks Sarah!

Keep your gift giving unique and inexpensive -
The Gift Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment